Discounted New York City Bus tours are a great way to get acclimated to New York City. The guides know the city inside and out, and so you can simply sit back and enjoy the city without any preparation, or fear of getting lost. They do it all.
Upon arrival, I suggest choosing one city tour from my list below. Pick one and enjoy it. Your initial tour will enable you to feel at ease with the city's layout, decide what interests you the most, gain some knowledge about the city's history and landmarks, and then, enable you to feel confident to go sightseeing on your own. New York City Bus Tours 'whet your appetite' of what is to come.
Discounted New York City Bus tours offer countless options from which to choose. Check out my picks below! Not sure what you'd like to see? Check out all sightseeing options, tips on the great museums, awesome shopping tips, the city's great zoos, great food finds, and discount tips on Broadway shows. Need more ideas? Looks to the left of this screen for categories to review.
New York City Vacation Packages is the only independent tour company that devotes itself exclusive to New York City. This is what they do! so, let them guide you to the best tour that pinpoints your interests. Here are just a FEW of their tour offerings:
1. NYC Holiday Lights Motor coach Sightseeing Tour. This is a must! There is nothing more magical or beautiful than NYC at Christmas!
2. New York New York Morning Motor coach Tour. See all the major sites including Columbus Circle, Lincoln Center, the Cathedral of Saint John The Divine, Central Park, Fifth Avenue, and Rockefeller Center. Discover all the fascinating ethnic areas of NYC--you won't believe how many there are! Get a view of the Statue of Liberty and wind up at South Street Seaport!
3. Half-Day Foreign Language New York City Tour. See NYC in a beautiful motorcoach with the tour in your native language: German, French, Portuguese, Italian and Spanish. You'll enjoy this fascinating tour while you learn about the big apple and pass by the most well known uptown and downtown neighborhoods and icons: Harlem, Museum Mile, Central Park, Times Square, the Empire State Building, Greenwich Village, Lincoln Center, Grant's Tomb, United Nations, St. Patrick's Cathedral and many more.
4. Check out all available tours here.
CitySights buses feature open-top double-decker buses for great views of NYC. You can also use CitySights to see the big apple from the air or by sea! Whatever your preference, you can select from a huge array of well-priced tours. You will see their buses all throughout the city--identified by their blue color.
Another advantage of this company is that they offer ow, multilingual audio tracks in 11 different languages their hop on/hop off bus tours including in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Russian and Hebrew. Here is a sampling of their offerings and discounts:
1. Enjoy a 10% discount on a City Sights NY Uptown, Downtown, Night or Brooklyn Tour! Use code: 10OFFCS.
can take any and all of the following bus tours for FREE!
can take more than six different bus tours that are included in your PASS.
Interested? There's still time to buy. Click here for details on how to save big.
You will often find tons people handing out discount tickets for
these outings around the Times Square Area and other tourist destinations. Watch out for them and save all the coupons for the right time. A short walk will reward you with many coupons.
When you venture out for a day of sightseeing, be sure to pack the essentials. This will help to enhance your day! Be prepared by checking out my tips in the "what to place in your backpack" section of my packing list! You'll be glad your did!
If you are traveling with children, check out my best tips for keeping crankiness to a minimum! I guarnatee that there is AT LEAST one tip that will help you during your holiday. Click here and scroll down to the very bottom of the page.
Do you have a great story about this? Share it!
Click below to see contributions from other visitors to this page...