Woodbury Common Premium Outlets:
Secrets For Saving Even More
Woodbury Common Premium Outlets is THE best place to go if you are looking to save BIG money, even on just one item! This is the
largest group of designer outlets in the United States. You’ll
find 220 discount shops including Balenciaga, Chanel, Jimmy Choo, Dolce & Gabbana, Prada, Gucci as well as stores like Gap, Adidas, J.Crew, Williams Sonoma, Carters, the Disney Store, Ugg, and much much more! Click here for a list of all 220 stores.
I’ve been to the Woodbury Common Premium Outlets many, many times. I have saved enormous amounts on every trip! I highly recommend it.
Looking for other great discount shopping? Check out my recommendations here
Check out the best discount clothing stores in NYC!
You can score the absolute best deals at New York City Sample Sales!
Are you a shoeaholic? You've come to the right city. You can find amazing deals on shoes here
Whatever you shopping passion, you've come to the right place!
GREAT DISCOUNTS SECRETS
- If you purchase a Go City Card or Explorer Pass, your round-trip bus trip is FREE--and you'll score the a free discount savings booklet worth hundreds of dollars. If you purchase the card/pass through the link above, you'll save 5% with coupon code TAKEFIVE.
- City Sights offers a bus trip to Woodbury Common Premium Outlets for $34 (this is the cheapest fare that I've seen) including a free $10 coupon booklet. This booklet will save you loads! The bus offers lots of daily departures from many places in Manhattan including Port Authority Bus Terminal, Gray Line Visitors Center (777 8th Avenue), Rockefeller Plaza at 49th Street, 53rd Street and 7th Avenue, and the Waldorf Astoria at 49th Street & Lexington Avenue. Again, save gas, tolls, time, and energy.
- 50 Plus Shopper Perks: save 10% on Tuesdays at these stores if you are at least 50 years old. Simply show your photo identification with your proof of age to the cashier.
- Present your AAA Card (Automobile Association of America) to the Customer Service Area for a FREE VIP coupon book that entitles you to discounts at just about every store. Don’t have a AAA card? You can purchase the VIP coupon book for $10. Don’t worry, you’ll still save BIG.
- Join the VIP Lounge for FREE and get lots of perks like a FREE VIP coupon book (entitles you to discounts at just about every store), exclusive online coupons, advance e-mail notice about special upcoming events and sales, access to special local deals for hotels, car rentals, and more.
- When you show your Metro North rail ticket at the Customer Service area, you'll receive a FREE VIP discount coupon booklet.
HOW DO I GET THERE?
~Take the New York State Thruway (I-87_ to Harrison, Exit 16. It is located on Route 32 in Central Valley, NY and is about one hour north of New York City.
~Take the upper level of the George Washington Bridge to Palisades Interstate Parkway North, to Route 6 West. Exit onto Route 32 north (right turn at traffic light); proceed to center entrance on right.
~Take the New York State Thruway (I-87 north) to Exit 15a onto Route 17 north. Continue approximately 15 miles onto Route 32 North; proceed to center entrance on right.
The advantage of having a car is that you can come and go as you choose. Additionally, you can buy more knowing that you can simply place your bags in your car. If you rent a car from Dollar Rent A Car
or Thrifty Car Rental (800-847-4389), you will receive a free Passport Savings Booklet good for discounts at loads of stores.
See bus deals under "Great Discount Secrets" above.
GREAT VISITOR TIPS
Having shopped at the Woodbury Common Premium Outlets for years, learn from my mistakes.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes before stores open, usually 9:45 am. This ensures a parking space. Trust me on this.
- Wear very comfortable shoes. This is a HUGE mall.
- Dress warmly for winter, cool for summer. This is an outdoor mall.
- Use this map of the Woodbury Common Premium Outlets and plan out your day by store location. This is no place for aimless wandering. Plan and you’ll use your energy wisely.
- Try to do your shopping prior to the busy Christmas season. As you can imagine it gets crazy busy!
- Use the free shuttle bus to transport you around, it will save your feet and your energy.
- You will find a Foreign Currency Exchange, stroller rental, ATM, bathrooms, a food court, Applebee's, Au Bon Pain Bakery Cafe, China Taste, McDonald's, Fresh Italian Kitchen, and more.
- If you are planning to spend the day, consider, taking a 1 hour lunch break at one of the restaurants or bring your own to save money.
- If you drive, consider using valet parking, available weekends and holidays April-Dec & select weekends Jan-Mar; 11am – close. At the end of a long shopping day your feet will appreciate it.
WHERE IS IT LOCATED?
The Woodbury Common Premium Outlets is located at 498 Red Apple Court, Central Valley, New York. Telephone: (845) 928-4000
WHEN IS IT OPEN?
General hours are 10:00 am – 9:00 pm.
Click here for a complete list of operating hours including holidays!
Go To Home Page
Go To Sitemap